Hey
everyone…
So quiz this time about essential words. There are 10 sections. So the total
quiz is 125 numbers. The topics in the quiz are varied. Such as contracts,
hospitals, trains, hotels, events, banking, accounting, shopping, etc. While I
doing the quiz of course I was still confused and struggle. Like last night, I
tried to do the first quiz and you know what, I'm running out of time. If I'm
not mistaken I only completed 5 or 6 numbers. Which I should have completed 10
numbers in 15 minutes. That's because I repeated the audio over and over again.
So to go to the next quiz, I have to try again the quiz so that my score can be
better than before.
I didn't immediately do the next quiz because when I checked the number of quizzes again, it turned out that the number had increased. I'm quite shocked and not in the mood. I thought there were only 6 parts but it turns out that there are 10 sections. I didn't know that the quiz would increase because my phone was broken for a few days so I didn't read the messages in the group class. My friend sent the info on my brother's phone but he forgot to tell me. So finally I decided to end the quiz and continue watching NCT Dream’s variety show.
Okay skip, so I continued working on the quiz this morning. As I said
when I did the first quiz last night, I ran out of time. As well as when I did
the second and third quizzes this morning. I'm running out of time. I almost
wanted to stop doing the quiz because I was too dizzy and a little panicked,
lol. But I remember that tonight I couldn't do the quiz because I had something
to do. So I continued to do it even though I was a little panicked because of
the time. And it also takes time because I have to translate the meaning of
vocabulary that I don't know. Today is pretty hectic I guess but also quite fun
hahah. Okay then, I think that’s all. Thanks for reading my blog! ^^
Have
a great dayy💜

Komentar
Posting Komentar