Journal 1 (Interpretative Reading Course)

Hello everyone, so first I just wanna say welcome back again to my blog after a long time!

By the way, just for your information, the learning process in my third semester is still online because of this pandemic. Hopefully, this situation gets better soon. 

So on my blog this time, I will tell you about our first meeting in the Miss Novy class but with a different course, which is Interpretative Reading. In this class this morning Miss Novy has given us an activity that we have to find a book anything and after that, we have to record or make a podcast so we can share on it, about what book we read. 

Our learning process is kinda fun for me because with the same lecture so we know how our lecture when in the learning process. But I got a problem, that’s a problem with my Microsoft account. I forgot my password tho, so I can't fill out the questionnaire that was given by Miss Novy. But thankfully when I try to log in on it over and over again till noon, I can fill out that questionnaire. Tbh I felt kinda hopeless, but thank God I remember my password again. Proud of myself! Lol.

I hope all is well for this semester. So I think that’s all about my first day in my 3rd semester. Thank you for reading my blog!!^^


Have a great dayy💜

  

Komentar