hello saturdayy

Today I'm just at home all day doing assignments from my lecturers. It's been a though second week as a new student. Oh God, I hope there will be fewer assignments:)
Btw, 2 days ago I have a course "IIEC LISTENING". My lecturer gave us assignment on the platform "SYAM-OK". I'm so very confused about using this platform. Me and some of my classmates are also stuck because of their bad internet connection and the problem of running out of time to complete the task. But my lecturer, Miss Novy are very patient in helping us in using this platform. She is explain how to make the audio audible, how to assignment is sent, and our lecturer also give additional time for not finishing their assignment. 
And then, to my classmates. Thank you so much guys for helping me to explain how to do assignment by Miss Novy. I really appreciate that. I’m a typical person who has difficulty talking to other people. I thought I would have a hard time making friends with y'all guys. But alhamdulilah, they are all friendly. I’m so grateful for that. 

Have a nice dayy 💜

Komentar