Hollaa everyonee..
This week is quite hard for me because I have to be smart in dividing my time between doing assignments from my lecturer and cleaning my house. It's quite difficult because my mother is not at home, she is treating Covid-19 patients. So just me, my father, and my brothers at home. Talking about my brothers, they are very helpful about cleaning the house xD I love them both.
About the assignment given this week, Alhamdulilah I was able to finish it before the deadline. Also thanks for the help of my classmates. And of course I'm still having a little trouble in the process of doing it. I didn't like the listening part a little bit because it made me think hard about what they were saying, lol. Especially in listening to Mrs. Crumble and Alfie. But like words of wisdom that I purposely searched some time ago on google :) "Masa sulit selalu mengarah pada sesuatu yang hebat", made me remember the blog I wrote last week, how cool it would be if I could watch a movie without using subtitles:). Without realizing it, the blog I wrote became a "jalan ninjaku" to be able to return completing tasks that I previously wanted to leave behind:')
Anyways for Mrs. Crumble and Alfie, it's better to solve your problems in a good way. It's quite complicated if I also have to comment on which one is right or wrong, jk tho. Okayy then, I think that's all. See you on my next blog...
Have a great dayy💜
Komentar
Posting Komentar