my pretty assignments by miss novy

Hello everyone...
It's been the third week in IIEC LISTENING class by Miss Novy. And this is the third week staying up late has become my new habit:) but it's okay, that's cool habit tho.
Talking about the assignment this week, i really lv it when in the interview part. Bcoz of this interview, I have a friend who is cool to talk to. To my friend, Fira. I'm so very happy that we can be a partner for making this interview assignment. Thanks for offering me to be ur partner. Bcoz of you, I can complete this task:)
But don't get me wrong. I also like the others part. But, I'm a little troubled in the listening section. There are some words that I find difficult to distinguish. that's make me confused. But I know, by practicing my listening I can distinguish the way the sentence is pronounced and learn different accents. Thanks to my classmates who helped me in completing this task. And the last, thank you so much Miss Novy for your pretty assignments. This will help me in the future. And yapp, it would be really cool if I can watching a movie without using subtitles:)
I think that's all, see you on my next blog..

Have a nice dayy💜

Komentar