I felt I have to improve more my listening skills.
So today we
were given a quiz by Miss Novy. But before we answering that we have to
listening to the audio first. I had a little problem in the process when
answering the quiz, like I must wait a little longer to collect the answers.
But nevermind, thankfully I can finished it before the deadline.
Speaking of
the quiz today, especially for the listening the audio part. The last quiz was
easier than the first one, cuz we just to choose “true or false” and also the
conversation is easier to understand than the previous audio. The first one is
a bit more difficult for me to answer cuz the audio is a bit long, maybe for
the next task I’ll have to record the audio (conversation) so I don’t forget
it.
So anyways,
how did you all guys improve your listening skills?
![]() |
| source: pinterest (https://pin.it/2081xwu) |
If we want
to have a good conversation, listening skills is the most important. One of my
goals for learning English is able to understand it when spoken in films xD. But
I’ve always struggling improving my listening, especially those who have
accents. So to improve my listening, sometimes I’ll listen podcasts in English
while sleeping, listening to English songs, other than that I just practice
speaking constantly even if it’s just to myself to improve my English and
understanding of the language.
So I'm grateful to be able to improve my listening skills in this lesson and also, thanks to Miss Novy as a lecturer in this lesson🥰. Okay then, I think that’s all. Thanks for reading my blog😉
Have a great dayy💜

Fihghting to improve your listening skills, I also feel it is very difficult to develop, but if we try little by little, our abilities will increase
BalasHapusyup, thanks aul! you too😊
Hapus