last week's meeting

 Hii...

As usual, last week our class started through G-meet. But before that we have to fill in attendance first on the SYAM-OK website. At last week's meeting we discussed the previous material. Like our lecturer re-replay the audio that was given last week and then after that she asked us who wanna explain what topic was being discussed in the audio. After that, we move back to the SYAM-OK website finishing the quiz.

The quiz is still listening to the audio. The difference is that we have to attempt the quiz first then we can hear the audio, different from the previous quiz where we can listen to the audio first.  But however I’m still struggling when listening section so I have to improve my listening and learn even harder. Btw in this class the lecturer is cool tho, because in this class our lecturer is not too stiff during the learning process and also she often laughs that’s why the class feels a little light and fun I guess. Okay then, I think that’s all. Thanks for reading my blog^^

 

Have a great dayy💜

 

 

Komentar