Hey everyone, what's good?
So last week on Thursday we were off but we were still given a quiz. As usual like I write on my blog, there’s audio in the quiz. The quiz this time is quite a lot I guess. But that’s fine because the deadline is up to 4 days so I have plenty of time to complete the quiz. But you know, maybe bcuz the deadline is quite long so I’m too lazy to finishing the quiz, like today I only did one quiz then the next quiz I will do the next day:’) I know that's a bad habit but stupidly, I did it many times.
About the quiz this time I think it's quite difficult for me because the guys in the conversation are very fast when they’re talking and anyways obviously I still have a struggling while I completed the quiz. But that’s fine. At least I can learn by that things and which means I must to study even harder.
Btw, I like watching Linguamarina's video on YouTube to improve my English. She is very well at explaining, easy to understand and also how to pronounce in English. I highly recommend her if you wanna improve your English. Actually there's a bunch of videos on YouTube that you can watch to improve your English. But the Youtubers that mostly I watch are Linguamarina, Rachel's English, and Naila Farhana. Okay then, so I think that’s all. Thank you for reading my blog!!!
Have a great dayy 💜
Komentar
Posting Komentar