Hey everyone…
I just finished the quiz given by Miss Novy about an hour ago. The quiz is similar to the previous quiz, but not as much as last
week's quiz. So, before we attempt the quiz we have to listen to the audio
first. Tbh, I prefer this type of quiz rather than the type one where we have
to attempt the quiz first, then we can hear the audio. Why? Because I can listen
to the audio over and over again without worrying about running out of time. I
can also answer it on paper while listening to the audio then after that I can
also double-check the answer before I actually attempt the quiz. It will not
make me too panic and nervous while I answering because worrying of running out
of time.
Thankfully, when I answered the quiz this time I didn't have
as many difficulties as before. And then I think that’s all, thanks for reading
my blog!!
Have a great dayy💜

Komentar
Posting Komentar