Journal 7

 

Hey everyone…

Last week the class started in the morning but it was different. I mean, the Listening course schedule is on Thursday but we moved to Monday, also usually the class started with we have to fill in attendance first on the Syam-Ok website and after that we have to continue the class through G-meet. But last week we didn't have a meeting through G-Meet. That's because our lecturers have a control schedule to the doctor on the same day as the "IPS" course, which is where we have to presentation on that day. So that's why the Listening course was moved to Monday. So we only started the class through the Syam-Ok website but of course there as usual, we have to complete the quiz starting from track 8 to 13. Anyway about during the process of working on the quiz, of course I still have difficulties like what I wrote on my previous blogs. But it's okay. I hope I can be better than before.

 


Btw talking about the IPS course, yesterday morning I had the IPS course. Me and my group have a presentation about how to manage time properly. And you know what, that’s make me think about my blog. So that's why I'm writing this blog right now. I know it's too late to write a blog, sorry my bad. Maybe because lately I often think about things that I shouldn't think about, so that's why I’m having trouble getting anything done. But nevermind, I thinks that’s all. Thanks for reading my blog...

 

Have a great dayy💜

 

 

Komentar