Journal 8

Hey everyone…

So last week's meeting, my lecturer gave a quiz on the Syam-Ok website like usual. And there are 4 quiz in which there are 77 questions. Btw, before I attempt the first quiz, I had searched google about homonyms because on my friend's blog, she said that in the quiz there were homonyms words that were which made her difficult and confused to understand. So I searching about that and after I searched, I think I quite understand about homonyms. But when I started working on the quiz I was immediately confused lmao.



(Source)


So for the first quiz, track 11 like I said before. I don't really understand tbh. I mean which words in the conversation are homonyms. So I just only answered with a choice that the sentence was connected to the conversation without know where the words are homonyms exactly. And also while I answered the quiz, I was shocked because the quiz suddenly stopped. I thought there's something wrong with my network, but it turned out that the quiz timeout was up. That's because I didn't really pay attention to the time limit for the quiz while doing it because I listened to the audio for a long time. But fortunately, all the quiz have been answered.

For the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quiz. Tracks 16-39 it doesn't take too much time to answer the quiz and it's quite easy to understand I guess. So before I attempt the quiz, I answering the quiz on paper while listening to the audio first. And after knowing all the answers, then I attempt the quiz so that when I answered the quiz I didn't spend much time.

And by the way, this was the quiz that has the most questions than the previous quiz tho. So okay then, I think that’s all. Thanks for reading my blog! ^^

 

Have a great dayy💜

 

Komentar