Journal 9

Hey everyone…




I know it’s too late to write this blog, sorry.

So 2 weeks ago we had a meeting on listening course through G-meet. That time our meeting did not go smoothly like we heard Miss Novy's voice but Miss Novy did not hear our voices. That problem also happened with myself and some of my classmates. But thankfully, after a few minutes, I can again listen to an explanation from Miss Novy regarding the previous material.

So we’re discussing the previous quiz also Miss Novy re-replay the audio that was given in the previous quiz. And after that, Miss Novy explains the material such as related words, similar sounds, homonyms, and same sounds or same spelling but different meanings. Miss Novy explained those materials quite well I guess, so only then did I understand what homonyms are. So, homonyms are words with the same pronunciation or writing but have different meanings.

And If I'm not mistaken, Miss Novy said we will also learn about homographs and homophones I guess maybe? I dunno, I don't really remember that thing.

Okay then, I think that’s all. Thanks for reading my blog!!

 

Happy Ramadhan and wishing you a blessed, have a great dayy💜

 

 

Komentar