Heyy everyone…
The topic this week was “Main Idea”. We had a virtual meeting
as usual to discuss the material. So what is the main idea? The main idea of a
paragraph is the author’s idea about the topic. It is always a complete
sentence that includes both the topic and the idea that the author wishes to
express about the topic.
By the way, the learning session is also almost the same as
the previous weeks, but then only this week, we make up class on Saturday.
We’re given activities on the Syam-Ok website. While I working on it, I mean
the exercises, I had a struggle. I was worried the first time. I thought I
can’t continue to the next activity cause my point is not enough. There is just
only 1 chance to attempt the quiz. So I check it back again, fortunately, I can
continue to the next activities.
Okay then, that’s all for today! Thanks.
Have a
great dayy💜
Komentar
Posting Komentar